Would you like to play roulette game? But how is it possible to play, if you don’t nothing about it ? Roulette is a game of chance. The object is to guess where the roulette ball, spinning on the roulette wheel, will land. Played on a table of 36 red and black numbers and a green zero and double zero, roulette offers many ways to play and win. If you follow my instruction , I think that you successfully could play this game.
The method of success in the roulette game:
- At first scope out the available roulette tables before playing. Each table will have a sign showing its minimum and maximum bets. Look for house rules written on the table’s surface.
- Secondly find a roulette table that has a minimum bet in your price range, sit down and ask the table attendant to change some money into chips for you.
- And then place bets by setting some chips on top of the number or numbers that you have selected. The attendant will call for all betting to end and then set the ball in motion. Any bets placed after the ball has been released will not be honored. (Different types of bets pay different odds. Some of these bets are listed below.)
- Cash in your chips at the roulette table when you are finished playing. Roulette chips are usually different from the chips used at card games, so it is unlikely that you can use them elsewhere.
- Learn about the straight-up bet, a bet placed on a single number. If you choose the winning number, you will be paid at 35 to 1 odds.
- Understand the split bet, a bet placed on the line between two numbers. If either number wins, the bet pays 17 to 1.
- Know the row bet, a bet placed at the edge of a row of three numbers. If any one of the three numbers wins, the bet pays 11 to 1.
- Familiarize yourself with the corner bet, a bet placed at the intersection of any four numbers. It pays 8 to 1.
- Understand the street bet, a bet placed at the edge where two rows of three numbers meet. It pays 6 to 1.
- Learn about the column bet, a bet placed at the bottom of a column of 12 numbers. It pays 2 to 1.
- At the last know that there are many bets on a roulette table that pay 1:1 (an amount equal to your bet). You can place these bets on either side of the numbered section. These bets include color bets (red or black), odd- or even-number bets and bets on numbers 1 to 18 and 19 to 36. The individual sections for these bets are clearly marked.
To get the best free roulette systems that really work, see the top 5 proven roulette systems and the video series below. It's the best 100% free information for winning roulette you'll find. It's written by professionals who are really earning a living from roulette.