Best European Roulette Winning System
The best 5 systems for winning European roulette are at roulettephysics.com. The first rule to win at a game is to understand its rules. European roulette, a game that has its origins in France, has a set of clear and simple rules. The basics of playing the game are as follows:
- You join a table and convert your cash into casino chips. You will be placing your bets in this currency.
- When the dealer announces that the bets can be placed, you place an inside bet or an outside bet.
- If your betting limit is over the permitted levels displayed at your table, the dealer shall call of your bet.
- Once the bets have been placed, the dealer spins the wheel. In most cases, when the ball slows down, the dealer announces that no further bets can be placed on that particular spin.
- At the end of the spin, the dealer announces the winning number, and pays out the winnings to all the winning players.
Learn the table layout for roulette and odds of roulette for more of the basics.
Is It Possible To Win Roulette?
If we had to answer this in one word, we would say ‘yes.’ However, the answer is a little more complicated than just that. It is possible to win at this game, but a lot of it does depend on chance. This brings us to the conclusion that there are two ways to win at this game – winning by chance, and winning by design.
History is rife with tales of people who have won millions and more by sheer luck. However, for those self-made men who prefer to make their own way, winning by design is the answer.
How do you win at European roulette?
For decades, several experts have contributed their strategies to the ever-increasing volume of information on the European roulette winning system. Now that we have established that winning at this game is possible by deliberation and design, let us explore some of the tried and true methods of winning at European roulette.
- Winning by minimizing losses – The guiding principle behind this strategy is that the less you lose, the more you win. You can minimize your losses in two ways. The first strategy is to place wider bets. For example, betting on a red slot or betting on odd numbers means you have equal chances of winning or losing. However, betting on a particular number drastically increases your risk of losing. The second method is to bet lower, that is, for smaller amounts of money. When you combine both these tactics, you have a fair chance of winning, or at least, of not losing big.
- Winning by using betting strategies – Innumerable betting strategies have been devised as part of the European roulette winning system. Some work, while most fail. There are a couple of strategies that are known to NOT work. These are:
- The Martingale Strategy – You continue to place the same bet repeatedly, while doubling the amount each time you lose. For example, if you bet on a red for five dollars and you lose that round, you place your bet on a red again for ten dollars. This way, when you eventually win, you will earn enough to cover your losses in the previous rounds. A modification to this method is the Grand Martingale Strategy where you double your money and add the initial amount you started with. The downside to this strategy is that sometimes, you may reach the maximum amount a table allows before you manage to snag a win.
- The James Bond Strategy – Christened after Europe’s finest secret agent, this strategy calls for a betting amount of two hundred dollars. The money is split as follows: a hundred and forty on the high numbers (nineteen to thirty six), a fifty on the numbers from thirteen to eighteen, and a ten on zero. This means that you can only lose if a number from one to twelve shows up.
- Winning by caution – There are a couple of tricks and techniques to ensure that the odds are not stacked heavily against you.
- Beware of online roulette games as most of them have been reported as fraudulent. You could end up making heavy losses with no way of tracing your money.
- Keep an eye out for the en prison This is essentially designed to lower the house edge. For example, you bet five dollars on even numbers and the ball lands on a zero. In this case, the house keeps your money. If it does land on an even number, you get the money back. This translates to you getting your own money back, and not to winning.
- The last golden rule to be a part of the European roulette winning system is to know when to quit. If you continue to stick in the game even after you have earned considerably, you could end making far worse losses than you imagined.
To get the best free roulette systems that really work, see the top 5 proven roulette systems and the video series below. It's the best 100% free information for winning roulette you'll find. It's written by professionals who are really earning a living from roulette.